Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Information Technology or related field. Significant technical centric job experience (10+ years) can count in place of technical degree.
- Project Management, Scrum Master and Agile Qualifications preferred
- MBA Preferred
Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of traditional CSP organizations and ways of working – specially digital ecare and self service areas
- Familiarity with TMForum Business Areas and APIs important
- Understanding of the customer lifecycle and customer activities
- Very strong technical experience – familiarity with the digital delivery lifecycle, digital technologies and platforms
- Very Solid grasp of project & portfolio management and delivering complex initiatives across organizations
- Grasp of architecture and technology principles in an Agile working environment
- Experience and ability to work in a matrixed environment, and ability to drive change through influence
- Strong record of people management in a technical and commercial environment, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
- Strong Grasp of Digital ways of working and the Digitalization Opportunities
- Grasp of Digital Delivery approaches – Agile, DevOps and of developing, deploying and implementing digital functionalities
- Comfortable in a Digital First Environment – Passionate about building out Digital Solutions for customers
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
- Extensive proven experience of Agile and Waterfall project management techniques and tools including planning, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation within an international telecom environment.
- Effectively gathers information, structures clear reasons for decisions and leads debate where required
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders and team members to deliver the best results for the customer and to remove barriers of execution
- Demonstrates strong ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to digital capabilities and their impact on customer experience and the ability to articulate in a meaningful way for the team
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why Join Us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.